PG Program in Enterprise Networking and Cloud Computing
1436 Learners Enrolled
About Post Graduate Program in Enterprise Networking and Cloud Computing
The Enterprise Networking and Cloud Computing industry is a fast-growing industry delivering reliable, affordable and scalable Cloud solutions, customized for each business requirement. JAINx Post Graduate Program in Enterprise Networking and Cloud Computing offers aspiring professionals latest Curriculum and hands-on experience on various Cloud Platforms. In this Program you will learn about various Routing, Switching, and Wireless Technologies, including dual-stack (IPv4 and IPv6), virtualization, infrastructure, security & automation, MPLS, and VPN, etc. The program packs advanced topics in Cloud computing that are used to design performance-optimized solutions across enterprise applications.
Course Start Date
16th Nov, 2020
Mode of Delivery
Blended & Classroom
No. of Hours
3 Months Live Projects
Basic to Advanced
Important Things to Know about Enterprise Networking and Cloud Computing
Growth of Enterprise Networking and Cloud Computing
Enterprise Networking is crucial for achieving seamless connectivity between different devices, Networks and Servers used in an Organization. for higher productivity. Enterprise solutions allows people to collaborate with other teams and work smart. Coupled with Cloud Solutions, it offers a robust Framework which is the backbone of an Enterprise. The global market for Enterprise Networking has been forecasted to grow at 4.78% CAGR during the period 2018-2024, while the Cloud Computing Market is expected to hit USD 760.98 Billion by 2027. The cloud is going to rain jobs! Better prepare for it!
Careers & Remuneration in Enterprise Networking and Cloud Computing
Graduates with PGP-ENCC will be career-ready for roles in Network Management, Implementation and Design, Network administration, and ICT services delivery and management. Typical roles (some with additional work experience) include Network Architect, Network Manager, Senior Network Analyst, Senior Network Engineer, Senior Network Design Engineer, Senior Systems Engineer, and Senior Network Solutions Architect. The industry offers entry-level salaries of INR 5 to 7 Lakhs per annum. The senior professionals, however, will earn up to INR 1 crore per annum if they are deemed right.
Get a Degree from Jain (Deemed-to-be University)
Jain (Deemed to be University) - One of the Top Ranked Universities in India that offers a Certificate upon Course Completion
Course Curriculum is Designed and Developed by Top Notch Academia and Industry Professionals. Get Trained According to the latest Industry Requirements
Learn from Passionate and Experienced Subject Matter Experts from Industry & Universities
Gain Hands-On Experience through Case Studies, Projects and Practice on latest Industry Demand Tools and Business Applications
Assignments at the end of each Module ensures efficient learning and reinforcement of concepts
Get Access to Live Master Classes delivered by Industry experts on latest industry Trends
A Dedicated Team of Experts to attend your Academic Queries
24 x 7 LMS Access
Gain 24 x 7 access to our Learning Management System - Learn Anytime Anywhere and on Any device
Work with a Dedicated Student Mentor from Industry providing support with every step of the way. Get Expert Advice on the Right Career Path
Personalized Resume Building and Regular Mock interviews
Placement Assistance with Hiring Partners through Connect To Careers Job Fairs and Connect To Careers e-Hire Portal
Become an Alumni of JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) and Network with over a Lakh of our Alumni on JGI Connect
Who Can Learn
Get trained in industry-relevant skills and Interact with Mentors across multiple industries and enhance your learning through Certifications. Get rewarding Job offers from top companies and Kickstart your career.
Upskill & Prepare Yourself for Senior Positions or Transition to new roles by gaining in-demand Skills. Experience seamless Integration of Theory, Practicals and Continuous Evaluation of your Progress by Mentors.
- Introduction to Networking
- Network topology architecture
- Network Standards and protocol stacks
- Physical Network Connections
- Ethernet LANs
- Ethernet Switching
- Introduction to Wireless LANs
- IP and IPv4v4 Addressing
- IPv4 Subnetting
- Introducing Basic IPv6
- TCP and UDP
- Support and Management Protocols
- Communications Protocols
- Web Protocols
- Virtualization Fundamentals
- Introduction to Network Security
- Introduction to IP Telephony and VOIP Implementation
- Operating Cisco IOS Software and Junos
- Configuring a Router
- Exploring the Packet Delivery Process
- Troubleshooting a Simple Network
- Configuring Static Routing
- Understanding and Implementing VLANs and Trunking
- Routing Between VLANs
- Introducing Dynamic Routing
- Introducing OSPF
- Building Redundant Switched Topologies
- Improving Redundant Switched Topologies with EtherChannel
- Exploring Layer 3 Redundancy
- Introducing WAN Technologies
- Explaining the Basics of ACLs
- IP Services
- Automation and Programmability
- Implementing Wide Area Networks
- Examining Cisco Enterprise Network Architecture
- Understanding Cisco Switching Paths
- Implementing Campus LAN Connectivity
- Building Redundant Switched Topology
- Implementing Layer 2 Port Aggregation
- Understanding EIGRP
- Implementing OSPF
- Optimizing OSPF
- Exploring EBGP
- Implementing Network Redundancy
- Implementing NAT
- Introducing Virtualization Protocols and Techniques
- Understanding Virtual Private Networks and Interfaces
- Understanding Wireless Principles
- Examining Wireless Deployment Options
- Understanding Wireless Roaming and Location Services
- Examining Wireless AP Operation
- Understanding Wireless Client Authentication
- Troubleshooting Wireless Client Connectivity
- Introducing Multicast Protocols
- Introducing QoS
- Implementing Network Services
- Using Network Analysis Tools
- Implementing Infrastructure Security
- Implementing Secure Access Control
- Understanding Enterprise Network Security Architecture
- Exploring Automation and Assurance Using Cisco DNA Center
- Examining the Cisco SD-Access Solution
- Understanding the Working Principles of the Cisco SD-WAN Solution
- Understanding the Basics of Python Programming
- Introducing Network Programmability Protocols
- Introducing APIs in Cisco DNA Center and vManage
- Configure classic EIGRP and named EIGRP for IPv4 and IPv6
- Optimize classic EIGRP and named EIGRP for IPv4 and IPv6
- Troubleshoot classic EIGRP and named EIGRP for IPv4 and IPv6
- Configure Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)v2 and OSPFv3 in IPv4 and IPv6
- Optimize OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 behavior
- Troubleshoot OSPFv2 for IPv4 and OSPFv3 for IPv4 and IPv6
- Implement route redistribution using filtering mechanisms
- Troubleshoot redistribution
- Implement path control using Policy-Based Routing (PBR) and IP SLAs
- Configure Multiprotocol-Border Gateway Protocol in IPv4 and IPv6
- Optimize MP-BGP in IPv4 and IPv6 environments
- Troubleshoot MP-BGP for IPv4 and IPv6
- Describe the features of Multiprotocol Label Switching
- Describe the major architectural components of an MPLS VPN
- Identify the routing and packet forwarding functionalities for MPLS VPNs
- Explain how packets are forwarded in an MPLS VPN environment
- Implement Cisco Internetwork Operating System Dynamic Multipoint VPNs
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
- Describe the tools available to secure the IPV6 first hop
- Troubleshoot Cisco router security features
- Troubleshoot infrastructure security and services
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Cloud Architectures
- Cloud Delivery Models
- Identity Access Management
- Amazon Storage Management
- Basic Operation of Amazon Linux
- JSON operation in AWS Resources
- Managing Virtual Machines (Instances)
- Configuring and attaching Load Balancer to Virtual Machines
- Content Delivery Service
- AWS’s DNS-as-a-Service
- Routing Policy
- AWS’s Database-as-a-Service
- Types of Databases
- Managing Databases
- Networking in AWS Cloud
- Securing and Monitoring the AWS Cloud
- Managing Applications
- Developer friendly services
- High Availability and Business Continuity
- Minimizing and optimizing Infrastructure cost
- Manage and Implement the right infrastructure
- Network Design for a complex large scale deployment
- Implement the most appropriate data storage architecture
- Security management systems and compliance controls
- Design protection of Data at Rest controls
- Design protection of Data in Flight and Network Perimeter controls
- Scalability and Elasticity
- Cloud Migration and Hybrid Architecture
- Cloud Privacy and Security
- Governance and auditing for cloud operations.
- Threats, risk, and requirements landscape.
- Privacy, data, and digital identity.
- Data sensitivity, location, and legal jurisdiction.
- Cloud security approaches and challenges.
- Understanding Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service(PaaS), and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Public, Private, and Hybrid cloud models.
- Core Azure architectural components.
- Core Azure Services and Products
- Azure Solutions
- Azure management tools
- Securing network connectivity in Azure
- Core Azure Identity services
- Security tools and features
- Azure governance methodologies
- Monitoring and Reporting in Azure
- Privacy, Compliance, and Data Protection standards in Azure
- Working with Data Storage
- Enabling Team-Based Data Science with Azure Databricks
- Building Globally Distributed Databases with Cosmos DB
- Working with Relational Data Stores in the Cloud
- Performing Real-Time Analytics with Stream Analytics
- Orchestrating Data Movement with Azure Data Factory
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Data Storage and Processing
Enterprise Networking and Cloud Computing Tools
The capstone project is a three month activity. It encourages a learner to pursue independent enquiry into a relevant discipline and problem of his choice. Learners are encouraged to select a topic in which they have possess competence and skill based on their academic and professional experience. The capstone project provides valuable hands-on experience and opportunity to learners to demonstrate their analytical and writing skills to their prospective employers.
Students can take up the project with Envisage Global University Connections of their choice as part of the International Immersion. A learner is mentored by a chosen faculty from a Global University and also an Industry Expert from that country. Completion of a capstone project is mandatory to complete the PGP course.
Live Projects & Case Studies
Work on Live Projects
Learn through real-time Industry Projects sponsored by top Companies across Industries. Get mentored by industry experts who will provide their valuable feedback and suggestions on your Project Ideation, choice of tools and Implementation skills. Apply the learning from the course to real-time scenarios and get a solid Perspective of the Structure and Functions of an Industry.
Industry Based Case Studies
Reading a Case Study is a great way to know both the milestones and mishaps of a Business, Product or a Service. They give a profound insight into the Rights and Wrongs that occurred and its aftermath. Studying Industry-specific Case Studies could be the best way to immerse yourself in Research and Analysis on different topics covered in the course.
Program Fee Details
Fee for Blended Mode
(Live Online Classroom + Classroom Mode)
₹ 75,000 /-
100% Placement Assistance
With over 1000+ hiring partners, our learners will have a vast number of placement opportunities to start their career in the booming field of UI/UX.
Before sending you out to take up interviews an intensive session of Q&As, followed up with mock interviews is conducted, so that our students can crack the interviews at ease.
Personality Development Program
Effective Communication is a key skill for a successful career. We provide Soft Skill training, professional resume-writing help, and interpersonal skill training.
Apply by filling a simple online form, click on the below Apply Now button.
Your application will be reviewed by the faculty panel and shortlisted based on the eligibility.
Shortlisted candidates will go through a Personal Interview at our centre.
Fee Payment upon Selection
Fee payment as per the payment schedule to be paid.
Provisional Admission Letter
Fee payment as per the payment schedule to be paid.